- What do you think are some of the limitations of using renewable energy resources, based on the clip that you have seen?
- What are some possible solutions that the video have suggested?
- How do you think Energy Conservation messages can be communicated effectively in the school or local context? Give or suggest some examples.
1. The limitations of using renewable energy sources are affected by people. One example of these is wind energy. In the video, big wind turbines are built too close to residence therefore causing problems for the people. However, the wind turbines also cannot be put anywhere
as some places do not have enough wind, making the places to reuse wind energy limited.
2. Some of the solutions the video suggested are building smaller turbines in residential areas and the bigger ones further away. The video also mentioned using lesser energy so people need not reuse too much energy.
3. In messages of Energy Conservation, show these people examples of the benefits gained from energy conservation. For example, we can tell them that adopting energy conservation can not only conserve energy but also help them financially.